WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- We will have designated entry pathways through the main lobby and front corner entrances.
- The doors will open 10 minutes prior to the service start time. Feel free to remain in your vehicle or line up outside at the designated locations.
- All doors will be blocked open to limit touching of door handles.
- Seating and attendance size will be reconfigured to create adequate spacing.
- Households will be seated together for the duration of the service with six feet of distance between families. There will be no Calvary’s Kids or Nursery available. If your children will be joining you in service, we encourage you to provide a device with WiFi or data services so that they can watch their own Calvary’s Kids bible story and lesson during the preaching time.
- Giving opportunities will be at the conclusion of service as you are exiting, plates will not be passed.
WHEN YOU EXIT:
- You will be dismissed by section to a designated pathway.
- Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance while refraining from handshakes, hugs and loitering in the building and exit pathways.
- Teams will be cleaning all high traffic areas, restrooms, and the sanctuary between services utilizing the E-Mist Electrostatic Disinfecting System.
Wear Masks - Masks are highly encouraged, disposable masks will be available upon request.
Wash Your Hands - Frequently, regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If hand washing is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Maintain Physical Distancing - Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others. Minimize direct physical contact with others. We ask everyone to consider refraining from hugs, handshakes and other forms of physical contact.
Avoid Touching Eyes, Nose and Mouth - Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus through your eyes, nose or mouth.
Consider Enjoying Online Worship If You Are High Risk - High-Risk = Elderly individuals and/or those with serious underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and those whose immune system is compromised such as by chemotherapy for cancer and other conditions requiring such therapy.
Stay Home If You Feel Unwell - Continue to enjoy our Calvary Church Online Worship Experience if you are experiencing fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, body aches or cramps, red eyes, rash or any other flu-like symptoms.
Follow all other CDC guidelines and recommendations for staying safe during the coronavirus pandemic.